Saturday 9: Lie to Me
After a long while, I've decided to update my blog and participate to Saturday 9 again. =D
1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it?
-Flaws? Do I have one? *thinking* Ah, maybe claws. *wicked witch laugh*
3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny?
-Can't remember but I always laugh so hard - someone said like a peacock- even at the shallowest joke.
4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder.
-For me, everyday is always a time to try harder -try harder to be a good wife, a parent, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a citizen of my country...
5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
- A house with a studio
6. What movie do you know every word to?
-I've watched Meet Joe Black a lot of times that I already feel like I'm part of the cast.
7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
-Seeing my three-year old read simple words.
8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
-Thanks God there's none. =D
9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
-Their needs. And then, men are visual; women are emotional (generally).